Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Welcome

I am glad to see you here….

To commemorate the start of a new 365 Project (thank you, Courtney, of Click-it-up-a-Notch) I have decided to develop a new blog dedicated solely to posting the daily pictures I take over the next year (and perhaps beyond).

I tried to find a way to incorporate this project on my personal blog, Emerging from the Cocoon, but Blogger is not conducive to posting entries on pages other than the homepage, and I did not want this project to dominate my posts there.  Photography is but one facet of my life … not my entire life.

So after several attempts to create menu tabs and forwarding pages (?!) I decided it would be far less complicated and frustrating if I would just design a new blog all together.

The title of this blog actually came from an idea I have for a possible ebook project that has been brewing in the back of my mind for a few months now.  The working title of that book is:  Finding Joy in the Moment:  Spiritual Lessons learned through Photography.  I am by no means a professional photographer, in fact, I would be hard-pressed to classify myself as a serious hobbyist, but the connection I have with photography is deep, and one I wish to explore further.  This book would help me marry my passion for writing with my love of photography in a way that fully expresses who I am and what I believe.  Perhaps a few of those lessons will be shared here as well.

For now, however, I welcome you.  Please know that the photos posted are not meant to be viewed as serious art, but rather as an insight into my life, my passions, and my perspective of this great world in which we live.


No comments:

Post a Comment