Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Day 20: November 20, 2013

Holiday Groceries

I was feeling a bit better today and decided to take advantage of the low crowds and get a head start on holiday purchases.

I had planned to take a picture of all the items in the grocery cart (it would have made for a more dramatic image, don't you think?) but I was so anxious to get out of the store, that I completely forgot.

Alas, here is what $300+ worth of groceries looks like (minus turkey or produce or any meat for that matter...)  We do, however, have enough supplies for the essentials, like M&M cookies, Bishop's Bread, and sausage balls.




1 comment:

  1. I love reading about what people eat for Thanksgiving, and their family traditions. Bishop's bread, I've never heard of. Sausage balls--I'm not a fan of sausage, so have never made them. But my daughter-in-law's family puts sausage in their gourmet stuffing, so I sometimes end up eating sausage, after all.

    ReplyDelete