Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

Day 11: November 11, 2013

Snowy Leaves:

While cleaning around the kitchen sink I happened to glance out the window to discover, much to my surprise, that it was snowing ---- leaves!  The sky was filled with yellow, orange and brown leaf-flakes  swirling in the air as they gently fell to the ground.  It was a  a beautiful sight.  Unfortunately, my photography skills could not adequately capture the magic.  I experimented with shutter speed and ISO and by the time I found a decent combination, the wind had subsided and the snow effect had disappeared.

Alas, this was the best image of the bunch - but I have hope that my skills will improve over time, and I am proud of myself for slowing down enough today that I did not miss nature's magical moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment