Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Day 19: November 19, 2013

Sick...

I woke up this morning with a sore throat, highly unusual for me.  But in half an hour it was gone and I figured I must have slept with my mouth open ... nothing more.

However, by 10:00am - and the start of teaching my second class of the day, the left side of my face hurt from my teeth, through to my ear, around my eyes and up to the top of my head.  I was in agony. 

Now what you must understand is that I loathe taking pills - or medicine of any kind.  And fortunately for me, I am rarely sick.  But once I finished teaching for the day I went immediately to the closest drug store, purchased sinus medication and a bottle of apple juice, and proceeded to take two pills in the parking lot before driving home.

I took a two hour nap and felt a bit better.  However, I decided to go to bed before 9:00pm and had not taken my photo of the day.  This was all I could muster...


No comments:

Post a Comment