Pages

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Day 23: November 23, 2013

Scrapbook Retreat

The weekend was planned two months in advance.  A full weekend of scrapbooking commencing at 5:00pm on Friday and ending at 10:00pm on Saturday.  The Creative Cottage was rented and the meal plans were in order.  Everyone was excited to get together and scrapbook, fellowship and just have fun.

And they did... without me.

I was simply too sick to go last night, and while I managed to stop by for a brief visit today, I did little more than tag a few pictures in Lightroom while those around me were decorating gorgeous pages and completing entire albums.

But I had fun while there, and I know that there will be another event planned soon.  I will most definitely be there... with bells on!


1 comment:

  1. So sorry you missed your retreat! Ack! But glad you are on the mend.

    ReplyDelete