Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

Day 22: November 22, 2013

Still Sick...

On the one hand, I know there is never a convenient time to be sick.  And I am quite fortunate that I am rarely under the weather (the last time I remember being ill for more than a day was in 1999...)  Honestly, if I had to choose a time to be sick, I would much rather be sick this week than next... I do not want to miss out on any of the fun family festivities that Thanksgiving always brings.

However, I am a bit weary of sniffling and coughing and being relatively unproductive.  I need to be writing - I need to be baking - I want to be enjoying the pre-holiday season.

But today I didn't do much of anything except to sit on the couch in front of the fire, watching mindless television.  Fortunately I had my trusty side-kick Feeny to keep me company.


No comments:

Post a Comment